Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chicken Drumsticks

I've made this meal a few times for the whole family. The kids especially love it! It's easy and cheap too!



Chicken Drumsticks

Drumsticks, skin removed
Oil, I used canola
Kosher salt
Black pepper

Preheat oven to 400F.

Pour just enough oil in baking dish to coat the bottom. Put the chicken in the dish and coat each piece in oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper.


Bake for 20 minutes, turn the pieces, season the other sides, then bake for another 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

Enjoy!

 

I've submitted this recipe to Cybele Pascal's Allergy Friendly Friday!


I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the exact version of this recipe for Little C again though. :( Last time I made it he broke out in hive around his mouth and I'm not sure why. The black pepper maybe? Since, he hasn't eaten any chicken either. Yesterday he actually had a major reaction and according to his action plan I should have used his epipen, but didn't realize that until this morning. Again, I'm not sure why. He's fine today, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment