I'm so happy share that we've found another safe treat! I bought a bag of Enjoy Life chocolate chips a few weeks ago and let my little guy try a few as a trial. The first two times he ate only a couple mini chips and then lost interest, which has been a sign with other foods that he's allergic to them, but he never did have a reaction. I tried again yesterday and he loved them!
I found a great tip on the Enjoy Life foods Facebook fan page yesterday - melt the chips and dip other safe food in the chocolate! The person suggesting showed rice snaps dipped in chocolate, little chocolate sandwiches made with two rice snaps and chocolate in the middle, dipped rice cakes and dipped apple slices! This is a treat I will be trying soon!